All good things come to an end... same goes for your blooms! Below are some tips and tricks to keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer...
- Upon receiving your flowers, be sure to remove the paper;
- Remove any foliage from the stems that will be in the water to prevent bacterial growth;
- Recut the stems (approx. 1cm) on an angle, repeat every 2 days;
- Keep them in a cool room and out of direct sunlight, if placed in a heated environment they will wilt quicker;
- Refresh the water and wash the vase daily if possible, or every 2 days;
- Most importantly, ENJOY your blooms!